Saturday, March 28, 2009

Not so good...best made plans...

Okay so I have been joking and telling people that I would be having the babies today! Even going as far as to say that I should have to go to the hospital around 10.

Well I am not sure....I don't feel good - you know - morning sickness - FROM THE DEAD OF SLEEP - at 35 weeks makes you feel awful!!!

35 weeks - did you read! I made it to 35 weeks! Both of the babies should be close to 5 1/2 pounds.

Coolest thing - after vomiting, of course, - is that both of the babies had the hiccups this morning at the same time! Of course they were alternating! It was really neat!

I know when we were in the hospital they both had them and it was neat listening to them on the monitors!

Emily has Brownie Camp today and is really excited about going!

Robert and I are going to the twin garage sale this morning!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment