Tuesday, March 31, 2009

From Saturday - Time is off!

Yesterday I went to the hospital around 2:00. My contractions were about 8-10 minutes apart. By the time I got hooked up and they were about 3 minutes apart. They checked me and I was a two and they could not feel Baby A's head - so they knew that the C-Section would be required.Anyway my Dr called and said that the babies would arrive in less than 2 hours! So at 4:40 & 4:42 -Kole - weighed 5 pounds 4 ounces and was 17 inches and doing fabulous!Kensley - weighed 4 pounds 6 ounces and was 16 inches - she is in the NICU.She had a huge knot in her cord and she had way too much fluid. Poor Kole was cramped!She is breathing too quickly so she is under a little tent with some oxygen and an IV.She basically quit growing shortly after our last US - 3 weeks ago.I have not gotten to go to the NICU, yet but should get to in about 30 minutes.Kole is nursing like a CHAMP! And I am pumping for Kensley!They look great!They were glad that they decided to make an early arrival due to Kensley's little issues!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Megan! They're gorgeous! Hopefully Kensly will bust out of the NICU soon!

    ReplyDelete